第10章 番外——犽戎的怒吼

但我会退缩吗?

The enemy ascended beyond your control;

你的大敌崛起已让你的统治有所不及;

Or was that all your intention?

或那仅是你的意识?

They have managed to demolish whatever we made,

他们已尝试摧毁我们所做的这一切

But you're failing to prehend...

但你却不能明识...

If they can, they will easily butcher you whole,

若他们愿,他们将轻易毁掉这一切,

While you're blinded by your depression.

然而你却熟视无睹。

I have gotten to the point where I'm just too afraid

我已来到这令我恐惧之地,

That you're going to meet your end.

那或许便是你的结局。

My screams echo out through the fire,

火焰中回荡着尖啸,

And your rival dares stand in my way...

而你的敌人却无所畏惧...

Yes, this is a hardship most dire,

这是你最大的威胁,

小主,

And one day, you will heed what I say:

终有一天,你会明白我的所言:

This is my message to my master:

这是我的谏言对我的主人:

This is a fight you cannot win.

这是场战斗你必将失利。

I think that past your great disasters,

我想你将迎来你的毁灭,

Their victory stirs below your skin.

他们的胜利立于你的尸体。

If you proceed, I will not blame you;

若你继续,我不会责备你;

I will move forth and win your war.

我将会前行获得胜利。

But if I should die before you continue,

但若我阵亡于你前进之时,

You shall have heard my final dying roar.

请听我阵亡前最后的怒吼。

......

肾上腺素飙升的声音和犽戎的怒吼交织在一起。

神明狠狠地咬下一口血鳍,被龙焰烤焦的身体重新迎来血管新生。

犽戎的翅膀受伤,祂的翼靴也已经破损,两人就在丛林的大坑底部对峙着。

犽戎挺直了自己的身子,即便暗金色的眼眸已经浑浊不堪,但祂还是保持着这个姿势,直面自己的对手。

祂拼尽了全力,可还是无法帮助早已不知去向的魔君抹除面前的这个威胁。

神双目通红,朝着犽戎的方向斩出最后一剑。

银河的星辰贯穿了犽戎的身体,橙色的天地也恢复如常。

犽戎死了,但是祂从未倒下。

神明的双手颤抖着,险些握不住手上的银河。

祂终于得到了自己想要的巨龙之力。

神明欢天喜地的将犽戎的宝藏袋与传颂之物收入囊中,然后回头,安静的看着犽戎的尸首。

祂死前在想些什么呢?